Our sessions will cover the following:
- Formal, multi course sit down dinner - protocol and procedures
- Place settings and dinner placements
- Buffet meals -the dos and the don" of it
- Use of crockery, cutlery, glassware, napkins, at formal and informal meals
- Eating etiquette -practical session on eating with forks, knives, spoons, chopsticks and bowls
- Finger foods -food that should be eaten with fingers
- Eating Indian meals and etiquette related to it
- Food habits in western countries
- Information on different food items
- Body language at the dining table
- Beverages -classification of alcoholic beverages. How they are served and when and with what foods they are served
- Toasting and protocol related to very formal invites
- Hosting etiquette
- Dinner party and afternoon tea hosting
- Italian & French menu terminology
Rs 8500 plus taxes
Including classroom session of teaching and 5 course Italian sit down lunch at the fine dining restaurant Botticino at Trident Bkc.
Corporate registration of 6 guests will have 7th guests complimentary.
Will close with 15 guests only.