FINE DINING AND AFTERNOON TEA SESSION
An aspect that defines your personality is the art of fine dining. With changing lifestyles, we often find it extremely important to learn dining etiquettes, our 4-hour theory session moulds you into a mirror of sophistication. In short, everything that’s essential for a perfect fine dining experience. Play the perfect host or be an adored guest with a slight guidance from us.
Date: 16th September, 2017
Location: Trident, BKC
Time: 10:00am Onwards
Our 4-hour session includes:
- Formal, multi course, sit-down dinners - protocol and procedures.
- Place settings and dinner placements.
- Buffet meals - the dos' and don'ts' of it.
- Use of crockery, cutlery, glassware, napkins, at formal and informal meals.
- Eating etiquette - practical session on eating with forks, knives, spoons, chopsticks and bowls.
- Finger foods - food that should be eaten with fingers.
- Eating Indian meals and etiquette related to it.
- Food habits in western countries
- Information on different foodstuff.
- Body language at the dining table
- Beverages - classification of alcoholic beverages. How they are served, and when and with what foods they are served.
- Toasting and protocol related to very formal invites
- Practical session of 5 course meal at a fine dining restaurant.
- Elegant Invitations For Hosting A Tea Party
- How To Set The Tea Table
- Elegant Decorating Your Tea Party
- How To Serve Tea Properly
- Serving of the coffee
- Hosting a Tea Party Tea Bags Etiquette
- Food that compliments your high tea party
- How to Pour The Tea
- How do I ask for a cup of tea?
- Tea Party Guest Etiquette
- Tea Etiquette Tip For Stirring
- Tip For Hostess
- Choose an Elegant Theme
- Visual Examples of Elegant Tea Party Decorations
Payment before 9th September, 2017 - 10,000 (Inclusive of Taxes)
Payment after 9th September, 2017 - 12,000 (Inclusive of Taxes)
Last Date to register : 12th September, 2017